Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I Made a List....

I checked it twice,
and I am D O N E at the store.
Yipee!
That feels great.
Now to find time to wrap all the stuff I got.
If only my children would go to sleep before 11pm
I ended up only going out two times
which is wonderful for me who hates to shop.
Some guy at Walmart says
Wow! You are doing some serious Christmas shopping.
Uh yeah, that's what four kids and a big long list of family gift exchanges will do to you.
And then I still second guessed myself.
Had to make sure I had enough for each child.
Oh the joys of giving and being fair and hoping everyone has
a very happy Christmas morning.
Somehow it always works out.

4 comments:

Linde said...

Cute pictures! It's so true that we never have pictures of ourselves on here because we take them all, good thinking, and it is a great picture of you!
Glad that your done shopping! Kason can't wait until Kyle comes to Grammies with us. Have fun in the snow. If you need a good spot call me and Luke can tell you where it won't be so crowded.

Amber said...

Feels good to be done shopping. And I'm sure everyone will be happy on christmas morning.

Jennifer said...

I finally finished last night- hooray! Now, I've just got to get them all wrapped too.

Carol said...

2 TRIPS!!!! You are super women! I can't count how many trips I've made. I'm just not that organized, oh ya, and a little bit anal about it all.