Sunday, December 09, 2007

Playing

with some defined words collage templates...
found them here.
The right image is probably not the best shot to go in that slot.
I was just trying to figure it out.
I think these would make great gifts printed out on some thick matte or foam board to set on some ledge shelves instead of framing them.
I might just print some out for me to put on my shelves in the front room.
I have been meaning to change those photos out.
Love how those two are working the camera in that right shot.

5 comments:

Linde said...

That is the cutest idea. I love it! They are totally posing. That would be cute on a shelf or ledge. Great idea!

Jennifer said...

Your kids should model! Beautiful!

Heather said...

That IS way cute! And great pictures!

Jen Rose said...

Those are so freaking cute! Please post a picture when you get them in your front room!

Amber said...

I love that they are working the camera!