Saturday, December 08, 2007

Button Trees


Got this idea from Ali Edwards blog.....it was originally posted on 2peas.
Kyle put "ornaments" on and found a star in my scrap stash.
He declared it done. I think that it looks cute amongst our Christmas decorations.
Lauren started and has yet to finish hers.
I like her color combo though.
I'm sure it will be fabulous when it is complete.
While at the grocery tonight, I picked up materials to make the gumdrop wreath
that Candace shared.
I got one small form at the dollar store.
I figured we could all work together......
seeing how the never finish a project gene runs in the family.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Fun reading! I have 4 comments to make now. Love the button trees, very cute & festive. Way cute picture of Kade, and I love his FHE story. Your Christmas card is super cute. My favorite is Lauren's learning about Santa. Oh, brings back the memories when I learned "the truth." It is kinda heartbreaking, but part of growing up. She seems like a mature and sweet girl!

Jennifer said...

Oh yeah, Len's favorite game is Risk too!

Stephanie said...

Love the trees.

jenny said...

those trees are SO cool. i must try to do some of my own! thanks for sharing!