Sunday, January 06, 2008

The Best

thing about our new church time (9am) is the fact that naps are actually a possibility. I sure did take one today and it was wonderful. Not to mention the fact that Brandon was much more pleasant at that hour and church was bearable. Kade is a sunbeam which is hard to imagine, because he is so small. He teared up a bit, thankfully I am in primary, so he could see me for the first part. He was so dang cute and thinks that next week might just be a little bit of fun and not so scary.

We went to family dinner at Poppa and Grammie's house. The kids played Don't Eat Pete and air hockey. My boys love them some Poppa.











7 comments:

Jen Rose said...

those pictures are so cute! All those kiddos love them some poppa duke huh? Glad you had fun!

chanel said...

such fabulous pictures!!!
9 AM church DOES rock! I gotta utilize the time better next week and NAP too!

Amber said...

Good pictures!

Caitlin said...

Those pictures are so cute. Sunday dinner is the best, isn't it?

g said...

I am loving 9 o'clock church, too!

Heather said...

Great Pictures!
I always admire how sharp your shots are!!!

Candace said...

these photos make me want to be back at mom & dad's house.