Thursday, January 03, 2008

Random Thoughts


  • The boys need haircuts BAD!
  • How can little boys with little legs outrun me?
  • Since when do 9 year olds say they need more freedom? and cell phones??
  • I'm pretty scared of what it is going to be like when she is a teenager FOR REAL!
  • Kade can touch his tongue to his nose....apparently only he and I can do that. Lauren and Kyle have fat tongues like their Dad. We tested it out.
  • Kade got this big truck from his Grandpa Bruce and Grandma Sandie. When he came home I laughed because I got him one for Christmas as well. I have a hard time returning things.....it's too much hassle. So now we have two, one for Brandon and one for Kade.
  • You would think that they were Lauren and Kyle's they have been riding around in them all over downstairs for the past three days.
  • What's for dinner?
  • It's going to be nice when we all get back into a routine.....bedtime, wake up time before 10am (not ME the big kids) They are out of control.
  • You can get ear infections even if you have tubes in your ears. I know this because we spent the morning at the doctor's office. Kyle has two....ears and infections in both of them.
  • The pharmacist knows me by name....just by looking at me. That's how often we are there.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

I hope that Kyle feels better soon. We have had our share of ear infections. Not so much fun.

Amber said...

You are kidding me! Kyle just needs a new pair of ears. Poor boy!

jamie carter said...

Eww. Sorry to hear about the ear infections.
(Pre)pre-teens are scary enough, I don't even want to think about when they are actually teenagers.

jenny said...

oh - i hope kyle feels better soon! no fun!

Linde said...

Poor poor Kyle. I have a short fat tongue too! Amanda is the one that got the long one. Funny!

Ryan said...

the tongue makes me think of Candace, she'd give a little tongue to the nose show every now and then- oh how I love the Duke girls!

Sorry to hear about the ears- so sad!!!

{Erica} said...

YEAH totally can't wait! I was just on the boards now...doing my pre-assignment and reading through things...I'm so excited...!!