Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Little Stinker

This little dude is such a tease.
He enjoys a good game of chase.
You can literally see the tease in his eyes.
As far as I can remember, he is the youngest of the Abbott clan to display this characteristic.
They all like to tease....just started later.
I wonder what he will be like when he grows up?
Just a few other things that Brandon LOVES to do as of late:
  • Pull all of the eraser ends off of pencils. This is always nice when the kids are trying to do homework.
  • Find loose change and put in his mouth.
  • Pull the tape out of the living scriptures VCR tapes. The ones that were so stinkin expensive to begin with....the ones that would cost too much to replace.
  • Move the dining chairs up to the kitchen counter and walk across it.
  • get into any cupboard with a child lock.
  • open the fridge door.

He is a handful, that's for sure.

But that little dude makes me smile.

and I simply love the way he looks when he runs with that chunky body!

8 comments:

Carol said...

He is too cute...even cuter that he's almost as big as his older brother.

Stephanie said...

He is soooo cute.

Jen Rose said...

That was intense. I can't believe he is so fearless! He is adorable....like all of your other kiddos!

Amber said...

He is so cute! I love his personality!

Jessica said...

Love your blog, and your kids are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Tabitha said...

Great blog! Great photography! I saw a lot of familiar stuff--my brother's name is Brandon...if we ever have a girl, her name will be Kate...and that picture of Kade? My son got that truck from our pastor for his 2nd birthday and again from his grandpa for Christmas! Heehee. I returned one and got him some new Elmo videos--he'll never tell. Lovely family--I'll be checking in every so often...feel free to check in on me, too! :)

Linde said...

Must be the 4th child or something! He is a cute stinker thata's for sure! I think his LOOK is the best. He cracks me up!

Jen@eighteen25 said...

oh... he's the type of kid that sends goosebumps down your arms when you realize it's just a little too quiet...

good thing he's a cutie!