Sunday, January 27, 2008

Switched Over

I switched my photo a day blog over to typepad. I liked the layout better and I was already paying for a subscription. I transferred the month of January over and linked the new address in my sidebar.

I am in the process of making a blurb book for this blog. I am so excited about that. When the images were being "slurped" it made me so happy to see them. I cannot wait for the final book. SO......I will be moving this blog over to typepad as well. When everything is set up, I'll post a link so you can bookmark me.

6 comments:

Carol said...

Ooooohhh...can't wait to see your book. I've been thinking about doing that recently, wondering how they turned out. Now I can see yours first!

So why typepad? And...do you have to pay for it?

Jen@eighteen25 said...

when my pictures get "slurped" up they all show that the quality isn't good enough for print... are you having that problem? curious how it would turn out.??

Heather said...

Carol yes you have to pay for typepad....I did the $8 and some change a month. I like the photo album feature they have.

Jennifer...some of mine were like that, but once I went in, the majority were okay. And I found that I sometimes didn't use all the pictures. So it's worked out alright so far. I'm wondering WHY the quality is bad since I save at high resolution? Hmmmm?

jamie carter said...

i really like the layout you have for your photo-a-day.
and i love all of the photos you have over there.
can't wait to see your blurb book.

Heather said...

I'll definately bookmark ya~I enjoy reading your posts. Hey, I had J&C Robb over for New Years, they mentioned they were in your ward...small world.

Linde said...

What what what? I will call you so you can explain:)