Monday, December 17, 2007

More Advent Calendar Talk


Finally finished all of the pieces for our advent calendar. Kyle has been the one this year keeping track. He has placed all of the pieces on each morning. Sometimes he gets really anxious and does it the night before. So now that I have everything almost done, he won't have to wait for me to catch up.
I think that next year I will want to add another calendar by doing something along these lines: here, here or here.
I cannot knit, but I thought sewing some small stockings or even getting various baby sized socks could be cute going up the stairs. Then I could put a small piece of candy along, scripture/song and a paper with an activity to do each day.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your advent calendar is SO SO cute! I love the sock idea too!

Stephanie said...

Love your advent calendar and love the sock idea too!

Jen Rose said...

Those look so incredibly cute. I love those sock ideas too!

Linde said...

I love that! It is so cute and what a great idea for next year too!

Caitlin said...

That looks like so much work. Am I lazy, or what?

Jen@eighteen25 said...

love the sock idea!! now we just need to find someone to make us a bunch of socks for next year!!

yours turned out so cute!!