Saturday, January 12, 2008

I Love This Girl

She is getting really irritated with being my "model"
She is starting to barter.
Her time for something or no deal.
Gotta love that she has some smarts.
She didn't like this one.
But it fits the composition I'm trying to achieve.
Did I mention I love her?


Today was a clean and declutter day.
I LOVE those days.
Where many black bags are filled and thrown out.
Feels good.
Sad thing is, there are still so many little areas that need that kind of attention.

5 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

She looks so pretty in this picture-more like a young woman instead of a girl. They grow up too fast.

Linde said...

She is way to smart for her own good isn't she? She looks sweet. BTW I am loving your photo a day. You are amazing!

Carol said...

Did you make that heart just for the picture? Love it. Glad you had a fulfilling day.

Jen@eighteen25 said...

cute picture!! love the heart... that would make a really cute valentine!

Stephanie said...

Cute picture and way cute heart.